Opening times and charges
Please be aware that in extreme weather conditions where travelling could be hazardous or Alexander Hosea Primary School is closed, Wickwar Out of School Club will not open.
As of: xx/xx/xxx (to be reviewed)
|Before School Session
|7:45 AM - Start of School
|After School Session
|End of School - 6:00 PM
|Holiday Club - Half Day - AM
|8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
|Holiday Club - Half Day - PM
|1:30 PM - 6:00 PM
|Holiday Club - Half Day
|9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
|Holiday Club - Full Day
|8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
We prefer payment to be made via Bank Transfer, however, we do accept childcare tax credits and accept a range of childcare vouchers, including the new Government Childcare vouchers. Information is available on request.
The majority of our children attend sessions regularly, however, adhoc (Casual or Holiday Club) sessions are also available and are dependent on the number of children attending any one session.
Payment for adhoc sessions MUST be made in advance.
Fee and payment Terms
- Fees must be received by the due date on the invoice.
- All casual session or Holiday Club users must pay at the time of booking or before the requested session takes place if the booking is made by telephone.
- Payment will be required for all sessions booked regardless of the child’s attendance.
- Please note that subscribed users’ places are guaranteed and therefore, any holidays taken during term time will be charged at the full session price.
- There is a Penalty Charge for late collection after 6.00pm of £5 per quarter-hour per child.
- One-term written notice is required for cancellation of a subscribed place.
- Please note that late payment of fees will incur a £5.00 late payment charge.
(This applies to regular, casual and holiday club users.)
All children MUST be registered with Wickwar Out of School Club before they can attend any of the club or holiday sessions. Re-enrolment each September is required, and we require a new registration form for your child annually at this time.