Note that where references are made to ‘school,’ ‘school clubs,’ ‘class teachers,’ ‘playground’ and ‘perimeters of the school’ then this refers to the arrangement at Alexander Hosea Primary School (AHPS).
- Wickwar Out of School Club (WOOSC) provides before and after school care for children from the age of 4 up to Year 8 of secondary school.
- WOOSC may offer to provide holiday care only for children from the age of 4 up to Year 8 of secondary school where numbers and staffing allow information available on request.
- We have a safe, happy environment, supervised by qualified, professional and experienced staff.
- We provide a varied programme including arts, sports, creative and imaginative play activities.
- Children are supervised by club staff at all times until school starts or until they are collected by one of the persons named on the registration form from the after school club / holiday club.
- Drinks and nutritious snacks are provided in the before school, after school and holiday club.
- Subject to availability, places can be booked for regular use for one or more sessions per week, and/or additional sessions may be booked on a casual basis.
- WOOSC cannot accept any child to attend the club unless the parent/carer submits a completed, signed Registration form.
- WOOSC is registered with OFSTED as a full day-care provider. Further details about OFSTED can be found on our notice board along with a copy of our Registration Certificate.
- Please note by registering your child with WOOSC you are deemed to accept the club’s rules, policies and procedures in line with OFSTED requirements.
- All staff members have an enhanced DBS check alongside safeguarding and prevent training.
- Some staff members have experience with special education needs.